Friday, October 29, 2010

Module 5: Zoom In

In Florida, we have lizards everywhere. They used to be interesting when I was younger and we came to Florida for vacation, now they are just annoying. I thought maybe my feelings would change a bit if I took the time to see the world from their perspective, so here goes . . .    


Here is his view from what looks like large cliffs from the first picture (which is really just a little fountain in our back yard, but don't tell him).
They are always hiding out in the bushes . . . thankful when our dog hasn't noticed them yet.
Here is their view from outside the window, where they like to hang out pretty much every day, all day.
One of their favorite past-times is peeping through the fence . . . "So that's what the neighbor's backyard looks like!"
My daughters are deathly afraid of them, but they are completely unsuspecting of the one peering down on them over the swing.
Again, both girls are playing carefree on the swing set with no idea what is lurking down below.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of the view through the screen! I feel like I am a little lizard hanging there. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I too have a huge fear of those little guys. I don't like them lurking around. I guess that is one reason I live up here in cold Ohio. Thanks for sharing your vision.

    ReplyDelete